









I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins.
Paul
Comments
Paul have you noticed, you are in more pictures than anyone else of the 130 some (very) odd people there that day. That in itself is interesting, but now that you have posted your own pictures from your own camera, there you are again. How is that possible? You are the most photographed Ford of all. Keep smiling buddy
Paul Bochsler, he is everywhere.
Most families I meet don't even know who their cousins may be when they have a count of four or five let alone fifty-four.
It helps that the great grand kiddies look similar to their folks or it would make keeping track of who belongs to who difficult.
I think the Kingston T-shirt family tree would be better recieved.
On the other HAND t-shirts do fade...