Skip to main content

A Story About Dave

The last time I saw Dave was a BILLION years ago at one of our places in Hamilton.
Ironically he was in town for a funeral.
There were a few of us knee injured people in the room with Dave. He told us his story of how he injured his knee one time.
Dave was walking along a street in whatever town he was living in at the time, when as he crossed the road he was blindsided by a car. Dave went down and the driver continued on his way. This annoyed Dave... greatly, so knowing that his leg wasn't working very well he grabbed a passerby, put his arm around their shoulder and said "Follow that car."
I can't remember if he caught up with the car because he was demonstrating the whole human crutch thingy and all else was lost.

Comments

Kathleen said…
Rob I had forgotten about that story. I do however remember laughing so hard I was fighting to breath. David made you feel the moment. Maybe not the way he felt it but he sure made you feel like apart of the experience. Thanks for reminding me.
Paul B blogger said…
That's a great story. Any others?

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?