Skip to main content

Uncle Pat?

Does anyone have news of Uncle Pat?
We haven't had an update for a while and I phorgot how to use the fone.

Comments

colleen vennard said…
I was wondering about the same thing this morning!
Laura said…
Sorry Guys- I keep running into trouble trying to post. Dad has 2 more chemo treatments left in the first set, then they will do another scan. If it is clear then he is in remission and will be checked in 6 months. If it is not clear then he will have 2 more. He is doing pretty well, but is very fatigued, and often nauseated.
robbyblogger said…
Yeah I can't believe we are having another election either?
Tell him we're thinking about him.
colleen vennard said…
Laura,
let him know we are thinkink of him and all of you during tis time.
Love to all

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?