Skip to main content

Halloween and Colleen's Birthday

Hiya folks,
Between Halloween and Colleen's birthday we've had plenty of photo ops - thought i'd post a couple pictures of the kids.
























Comments

robbyblogger said…
Funky Frankie's monster Patstachio. Tamara says that she sees a big change in the little girl.
Is that wood burning fireplace or gas? It looks decorative if its gas. Thats a waste of energy, Kevin can set you up with... geez I gotta stop doing that. I blame Kevin.
Cute kids by the way.
patdean said…
Thank you, thank you. I have to agree - damn cute kids.

The fireplace is, unfortunately, a candle-burning fireplace, and completely useless...

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?