Skip to main content

2010 Ride To Conquer Cancer


Hi Family, its that time of year again. I need your help and more importantly I need your money.I don"t need to remind you how cancer affects us all.We are lucky to have the brave cancer survivors in our family. Please help me reach my goal for this years ride by going to: www.conquercancer.ca/goto/kevinford and make your donation.We can and will beat this!Thanks to everyone who has already donated!!

P.S.Any spandex jokes will be an automatic $25,00 donation!

Tahnks

Kevin

Comments

Kathleen said…
Kevin you look very cute! Very athletic! Prepared that's the word! Very prepared!

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?