Skip to main content

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hi Family,

Since I completely forgot to post something about my dear brother's birthday I thought I should at least lead the charge on St. Paddy's day. Especially since it's nearly 9:00 pm on March 17th and nobody has posted anything yet.
So, after I apologize to Rob for missing his birthday post (sorry Rob), and thank Paul for remembering to post something (thanks Paul (kiss ass)), I'll say something pithy about the patron saint of Ireland.
...
Only I'm at a loss for words after all this grovelling.

Happy St. Patrick's Day folks.

Love Pat - the patron saint of the family blog.

Comments

robbyblogger said…
Not a problem Pat, I already altered my will YEARS ago so that Paul gets your share of my estate. I mean he has FIVE sibs to keep track of which is much easier then two. So don't worry about me... I'm fine... I'll just sit here all alone... in the dark... thanks Paul oops I mean Pat.
Tom Diletti said…
FEEL THE LOVE!!!! FEEL THE LOVE!!!
robbyblogger said…
Whats love got to do got to do with loves nothing but a second hand emotion. Dear Lord I'm quoting Tina Turner. Stop the world and let me get off.
robbyblogger said…
This comment has been removed by the author.