Skip to main content

Loretta Speedling's family.

Posted on facebook was that Loretta Speedlings son Tonys family, his wife Shawn, baby Anthony and mother in law were in a bad car accident. Shawn has a broken leg and collar bone, Anthony is shaken up but fine and no word yet on the mother in law. Anthony was not in the car. This happened yesterday.
I think its time for the Gallaghers to have some good news. They have had such a tough time in the last year. Keep them in your prayers.

Comments

Paul B blogger said…
my prayers and thoughts with their family
Paul B
robbyblogger said…
Thinking of you guys often.
Kathleen said…
We're praying for all of the family.
Loretto Woods said…
Loretta's daughter Kelly tells me that her (Loretta's)daughter in law Shawn and grandson Anthony are ok but Shawns mother has a fracture in her neck and some broken ribs. They hope that about 3 months from now she should be recovered. I asked her about the earlier report about her daughter in law having broken her leg and i haven't heard back yet. I'll let you know.
Loretto Woods said…
Kelly commented back to me that Shawn is ok. At first they thought she had a broken leg. It was just her mom who was injured. I told her to tell them you were all thinking and praying for them. She said they all appreciate that.

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?