Skip to main content

Kevin Gallagher

It was posted on Facebook that Kevin passed away 15 years ago yesterday! He was such a sweetheart and so funny!

Comments

colleen vennard said…
Yes, I remember what a sweet guy he was! Love and prayers to his family!
Kathleen said…
I remember visiting the family at Thanksgiving when I was little. Kevin started bugging one of his brothers. All of a sudden one Gallagher over the couch and up the stairs followed by another then another then Ford and Pat. It was crazy! I heard screams and body parts being hit. Then laughter! Great memory!
robbyblogger said…
I had dinner with him and his family when I was there in '91.It was the same kind of evening as Kathy's thanksgiving memories only there were just two boys.
I remember being at the art gallery in Hamilton with him(it was during a family reunion). There was a display of naval artifacts, Kevin said he was interested in history.
Funny the things you remember.

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?