Skip to main content

Mathews' Photorrhea

Jackie & Bernie


Nicole

The whole gang




Spencer and Shantel with Gramma and Papa


Chace and our pinecone "Dweezil"



Brittany


Shantel




The Original Mathews
(notice the photo of Chace we keep on our deck and fridge)


The Original Mathews
(in technicolour)

Curly, Larry, Moe and Shemp

Tim & Cindy with Krystal and Shantel

Krystal

Spencer


Jason, Amanda, Xander, Brian & Louise


Xander and Grandma Weezer

Comments

robbyblogger said…
These are great shots, I'm just picturing Aunt Jackie running around the kitchen full of people.
Clang, out come the meatballs, bang, another salad out of the refrigerator, oops slip bang oww one of the kids slid down the stairs chasing another kid... good times. Wait don't forget ...ruff argh snarl the neighbours dog trying to eat us over the fence, memories...sigh.
Kevin Ford said…
Great pics Deb! I think its time for a round of updated family pics!I miss you all , I wish I could see you more often!
colleen vennard said…
Great pictures Deb! You never cease to amaze me...you guys include Chace in everything! Luv it! Miss you guys, but thoroughly enjoy your blog posts!
Kathleen said…
Fantastic pictures!! It's great that you included Chase. He needs to know more of the family. It's nice you made a day of it.
Oh that dog was not nice!
Paul B blogger said…
It's great that the picture of Chase on your deck came out so clearly. The pictures of him in the background of all my pictures never seem to be as clear as yours. Must have an expensive camera. Great work!
Dan Ford said…
Great photos Deb, i really enjoyed the "chase accents"

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?