One of the things I will always remeber about aunt Colleen (there is that lovely name again) was how she could make her chin quiver. My mom could wiggle her ears as well, what a talented family! Take Care!
Colleen
Colleen
Ford Finscéal (that's Gaelic for oral legend) - an online space where the decendants of that prolific couple Ed and Loretto Ford can share stories about the family - old and new, and generally just keep in touch.
Comments
One day while having a conversation with mom I started to bounce my pecs while keeping a straight face and continuing our chat. Mom said something like "You think you're such hot stuff?" And proceeded to copy what I was doing.
Bowled over I said "Do it again." I tried to get anyone else in the house to come see mom perform. She never repeated it but almost always turned a shade of red when I brought up the subject.
Talented indeed!
Rob