Skip to main content

Hello

Anybody out there ?
Where'd everybody go ?

Comments

I was wondering the same thing myself.
robbyblogger said…
What can we do Deb?
It looks like many cousins have screens but no keyboards to type with.
Usually you buy cpu, keyboard and sometimes a screen as a package. Times sure have changed since I was a little kid!
colleen vennard said…
Hi guys,
It is nice you were able to get together, wish I could have been there. Hope you all have a nice Easter.
Colleen Vennard
Kathleen said…
Hi Deb and Rob I'm here!! It's hard to believe I am and I will do the write up...someday...real soon.This is your sister speaking!!
robbyblogger said…
Debbie has a sister?

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?