Skip to main content

Happy 3rd Birthday Noah Bochsler and 2nd Birthday Christopher Forte!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I’ve been negligent and haven’t posted. I’ve spent the last little while catching up on past blogs. Thanks to everyone for posting! Let me start by saying:

HAPPY MAY 2-4!!! We don’t really celebrate that in Singapore. Hope you've enjoyed it back home.

Next let me Say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Christopher Forte!

Christopher (Colleen’s son) turned 2 this week. They just had a party this past weekend and I heard it was a lot of fun.

Finally, Happy Birthday to my little boy Noah!! Noah turned 3 today. Yesterday we had a party at the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore. They have a splash and play area there so it was a lot of fun. We had a picnic in the park for lunch.

Hope everyone is doing well! I’ve attached a copy of the Birthday Party Invitation we sent out.

Take care!

Dave

Comments

colleen vennard said…
Speaking of Birthday greetings.....It is Loretta Huza's Birthday today! Her email is lorettahuza@yahoo.ca
she is also on facebook
robbyblogger said…
I don't remember getting an invitation, I guess it's in the mail. I like how you house Noah Frederick. You are an inspiration to parents in all countries.

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?