Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...
Ford Finscéal (that's Gaelic for oral legend) - an online space where the decendants of that prolific couple Ed and Loretto Ford can share stories about the family - old and new, and generally just keep in touch.















Comments
I would like Paul to get my headstone too. Not yet mind you.
Thanks for posting them on the blog Kevin.
Great job Paul, it was awesome of you to do this.
Hi there, how are you? I hope everyone is well. That was very kind of you to purchase a headstone for Uncle John. I missed the pics you sent of my parents headstone, could you resend it?
I am hoping to be at the cousins reunion this summer and I will get to see everyone. It was ten years in December since mom died and that was the last time I saw everyone. This time it will be under better circumstances and I loook forward to it!
Take care and give my love to everyone!
Colleen