Skip to main content

Bummed I won't join you for the Cousins Reunion

Hi Family,

Hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to say hi because it's been a while and I hope you all have a blast at the reunion. It would be great if we could join you but we'll have to be there in spirit. I was thinking about starting a "Fly David First-Class from Asia" fund, but I think that would take back seat to the "buy a headstone" and whatever other more meaningful charities are out there. Danny - will you provide beer if I show up? :)

Take care all of you!!

Love Dave

Comments

Kevin Ford said…
Dave you will be missed and if you do show ,Danny will definately cover your beer!
Dan Ford said…
Dave i will be more than happy to cover your Beer, but not Kevin's. He would just barf it up anyway. We will miss you at Fordfest 2007, maybe we can do the web cam thing from Marys that day

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?