Skip to main content

Reunion and ash n dash






Hope to see everyone's photo's! No such thing as too many.

Comments

colleen vennard said…
Wow, what a great time! It was terrific to see everyone, I am so....glad I made it. Some of you I haven't seen for twenty years and some of you I last saw ten years ago. You are an amazing family!
Thanks to Mary for hosting the first event. Thanks to Deb for the after dash get together and the wonderful collage of our family members who have passed on. Thanks to Brian Mathews for the tribute to those family members.
Thanks Kevin for posting all the pictures, thy're great.
Finally thanks to Paul and Kevin for being my ride!
I had a great time and will be sure to persuade all of my family to go next year.
Cheers to the Ford family!
Love Ya,
Colleen