Skip to main content

Some more old shots


I may need some help again Deb ....

Left to right

Ed ,Jackie, Colleen, Catherine , Loretto , Granddaddy ,Dan , Maureen ,John and Pat ?

Comments

robbyblogger said…
That looks about right.
Kathleen said…
You did great but I do not know who the (blond)is. I have seen this picture before.
I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all but that's Aunt Helen between Aunt Catherine and Granddaddy. I should have introduced you all years ago. I'm wondering if the little guy is Uncle Mike or maybe a rental.
Loretto Woods said…
Dan, Jim just looked at this one and thinks you look like Dad. I tend to agree.
colleen vennard said…
You are right Deb, that's my mom beside granddaddy!
Colleen Vennard
Kathleen said…
Oh Debbie is good!! Standing ovation going on here! Seriously I'm all by myself but it's happening!
Paul B blogger said…
Yeah, my mom says that the little guy is Uncle Mike. Uncle Pat is older then her, and would have been bigger, also Uncle Pat had black curly hair.
Paul

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?