Skip to main content

And of course all the other birthday people

Happy Birthday to all the March birthday people.

It's interesting for me to attempt catch-up since my absence. There seem to have been a lot of people born into the extended Ford family...a lot of children whom I've never met.

I am interested in re-connecting with all the nieces & nephews whom I used to know. If you haven't re-connected with me (or I with you) I would love to hear from you. I understand if some of you may not want this. I'm not that familiar with the workings of this blog but can I assume that my e-mail is provided to you when I send these messages????.

I'm a little older than Uncle Dan and a little slower. so would appreciate your help & comments.

Love from Uncle Al & Happy Easter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?