Skip to main content

Dave

Today would have been Dave's 55th birthday! I talked to him on his birthday, last year. This year I will have to use different cahnnels!
Luv to all!
Colleen

Comments

Paul B blogger said…
Hi Colleen.
Here's a big on-line hug for you!
I know you miss him now more then ever.
Cuz'n Paul
colleen vennard said…
Thanks Paul! I know it was a difficult day for his wife and kids. First on-line hug I've had!

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?