Skip to main content

Lunch @ Debbie's

Today i took my parents to Debbie'a house for lunch. I was pleased that the Corsini's and aunt Mildred were able to join us for lunch. Thanks Debbie we had a great time, see you at the superstore.


Comments

colleen vennard said…
wow you guys, great pics! None of the Corsini's? Are you scared about the Maffia? My dad used to tease uncle Rudy about that all the time with his black cadillacs!
Wow, little Danny, you're fast! It was great seeing you.
Loretto Woods said…
You are a good son!
colleen vennard said…
Debbie,
I am trying to get a hold of your mom & dad, but I keep getting a message that the customer is unavailable at this time. Then I tried to phone you and the number I have is out of service. Did your mom and dad change their number? Or is it possible your mum is chatting and that is the message you get in Ontario, rather than a busy signal

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?