Skip to main content

sweet

Comments

robbyblogger said…
Ain't you two the cutest?!
robbyblogger said…
Ain't dead yet, which makes my wife happy (she couldn't afford better daycare).
Healing is slow but my ability to whine and complain hasn't suffered.
Colleen who are the folks in the photos that you posted?
By the way, thanks for asking, how are things for you? Have you made a decision on thegolf tournie? I'm hoping to point people in the right direction.
I fingered I would use that one while I could!
colleen vennard said…
I think I might be able to go! Which makes me happy to see all you guys! But I will need to be added to a team, Kevin owes me a round so I will whine to him! I went back to your question and identified everyone on the post of May 24th. I think that will answer your nquestion, but let me know!
luv c

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?