Today, Anne's mother passed away, this will be a sadder Christmas because of it.
Please pass on your condolences over the next few days.
Thank You
Please pass on your condolences over the next few days.
Thank You
Ford Finscéal (that's Gaelic for oral legend) - an online space where the decendants of that prolific couple Ed and Loretto Ford can share stories about the family - old and new, and generally just keep in touch.
Comments
Loretto
I am so sorry for you, what a tremendous loss! Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you! We lost our mom Decembewr 28that...is a bad time of year! ove you guys and know we are with you in these hard times!
Love Wayne, Colleen and boys!
My prayers are for you, Ann and your family, Kevin. Suruj sounded like an incredible person.
It's great that all the family was together. It is a reminder that the persons life truly is a gift, and helps ease the passing.
I remember all of the funerals that I've been to in our family, and because of all you guys, I couldn't stop laughing. Aunt Colleen's in particular. I hadn't seen Pat in a few months, and saw him the moment I entered the funeral parlour. When I hugged Pat, I thought I was going to lose it, but then he said to me..."You see Mom's hair?"
I said, "Yeah"
Pat "It looks good, doesn't it?"
Me looking up from eyes about to swell, "Yeah, Pat, it really looks nice."
Pat: "Well we should have been taking her here all along".
That's pretty much how the funerals go in our family. I remember when Aunt Mary died, and the wake was out of Aunt Margaret's house, David, Pat and I, couldn't stop joking and got kicked out by my mom.