Jim and I just returned from a wonderful trip to Las Vegas where we saw the legendary Elton John as well as doing many other things. The weather was unseasonable warm and although we only had 4 days of it, it was great. I am sorry to tell you though that we left all our money there so for now, you can't retire...lol
Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...
Comments
any pics.
Thank God someone finally added something to the blog. I've been waiting to be the 'peanut gallery' and make comments again, because I have nothing interesting enough going on right now to make subject matter. (sigh)
Thats ok. happy to be here.
Glad you had a great trip!
Colleen