Skip to main content

A 3 year old with a video camera.


Colleen's kids Christopher (3) and Amelia (5) are getting quite good at interviewing behind the camera. My camera is so old and obsolete, so I have no fear of it breaking.  It is just a little camera, so it is easy for them to walk with it and just use the video feature.  They're getting quite used to walking and talking with it, and pointing at the subject,  so here is what 3-year-old Christopher came up with last night at Uncle Dan's birthday party. Note the 'Blair Witch Project' special effects. Also included is a picture of Christopher just before he reached up and said 'Hey lemme make a video, Uncle Paul!' 

Comments

colleen vennard said…
That was so.....cute! I had to show everyone at work!
robbyblogger said…
Looks like Mark has some competition in the filming department.
Kevin Ford said…
I want to see more of her dancing wike a pwincess!
David B said…
That was great! Thanks for sharing! I'll have to find one of Ella dancing wike a pwincess.

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?