Skip to main content

Thanksgiving``

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving next week-end! I will be busy all week preparing and will have a house full to meet little Chace! I thought I would get my greetings to you, out now! I will try to post some pictures after! Luv Ya!
Nana C

Comments

robbyblogger said…
And a happy thanksgiving to you as well Grand Ma-Ma.
My little girl turned 11 on Thursday so tonight we are having a few of her friends over to be really loud. Yeah alchohol.
Kathleen said…
Oh Colleen he is beautiful! What a great way to celebrate Thanks giving. Have a great time.
Loretto Woods said…
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We are celebrating first on Saturday with 54 of our friends at our trailer. It started out as a small dinner with one other family 4 years ago and has blossomed. We had 37 people last year and it went off without a hitch!
Sunday we are heading to Denis' house for dinner and Jim's moms for dessert! Wow the calories I am going to consume!

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?