Skip to main content

My Dad is in the hospital

Hi All
Please keep my dad in your prayers today. He is in the hospital with a collapsed lung. They are also checking his heart as he came in with chest pain. I saw him and except that he is in pain he is holding up pretty well. We hope that he will be home for Christmas.

Comments

colleen vennard said…
I will keep him in my prayers, hope all turns out well!
Kevin Ford said…
Thats really strange cause my Dad s in the hospital for the same thing!I called Mom today and she seems to be suffering the most , she had spent the evening with Denis watching the Leaf game.The word is he is expected to be home in a few days, unfortunately , Denis will be back as well........

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?