Skip to main content

Jannette (Simmonds) Chambers (Mary's daughter)

Jannette will mark week 33 of her pregnancy on Monday. She and the baby are doing well although Jannette is still on bedrest and hoping to hold out delivering little Mark for a while longer.

Comments

robbyblogger said…
Glad to hear she and the baby are both fine.
Bedrest is another term for seeing how long you can lie down before you are bored out of your skull. It is only prescribed to BUSY people, lazy people are never prescribed bedrest.
Kathleen said…
colleenI hope all is well. I can understand going crazy with bed rest. You can do it! Do you like writing, or coloring. I know it sounds sill but think of all the things you can color now and you don't have to fight with anyone to finish the picture.
Kathleen said…
I didnot write colleen. I know who I am talking to. Sorry about that.
Kathleen said…
I didnot write colleen. I know who I am talking to. Sorry about that.