Skip to main content

MSN/hotmail users with or without a webcam

I have a webcam and Im able to talk with other relatives who also have one.Do you?If you would like to converse with family on MSN either with a web cam or not , please add your names and e mail address to the comments.Im at cantaford@hotmail.com

Comments

colleen vennard said…
Kevin,
I am colleencangolf@hotmail.com
robbyblogger said…
Kevin you ARE wearing clothes during these webcam showings...right?
David B said…
David Bochsler bochslerd@hotmail.com

Carol Bochsler
carol_bochsler@hotmail.com
Vera Wood said…
Hey Kevin - great idea
This would be an excellent reason to get a webcam (and a mask of a younger me)

verawood@telus.net

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?