Skip to main content

Ain't dead yet part 2

So if I had died I would have recieved some comments?





Tough audience.


Lefty

Comments

colleen vennard said…
probably! And I think they would have been favorable!
Dan Ford said…
Were you pointing your finger at me in accusatory fashion?
Kevin Ford said…
would the whining of stopped?We've all had cuts before , suck it up princess!
robbyblogger said…
Colleen: Thank you.
Dan: Yes!
Kevin: Princess? Need I REMIND you that I was not seated on the saw when mentioned saw was buzzing, my dangly bits still dangle!
Kevin Ford said…
I have nothing to say

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?