Skip to main content

Jackie's 80th Birthday Party!

Just for anyone that may have missed this - the party is next Saturday (the 21st)! We're making a DVD slideshow for the event. We welcome you to send any short video/audio clips with your birthday message and we'll put it on the slideshow. See email address on the invite below.




All are welcome - hope to see you there!

Comments

robbyblogger said…
Deb PLEASE take pictures and post them or we will rename this blog...Chase adoration blog and we will all become...wait for it...................................Chase Cadets.
colleen vennard said…
That is pretty funny! I warned you guys start posting or I will! lol! And....his name is Chace! Like number 1! Get it!
robbyblogger said…
Chace Cadets, Chase Cadets, tomatoes, tomaatoes, potatoes, potaatoes, by the time he is old enough to call me on mispelling his name I'LL be the one in diapers!
Orb
Kevin Ford said…
How was the party Deb?
colleen vennard said…
Yes please post pics of the party!

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?