Skip to main content

Comments

Loretto Woods said…
Aunt Nora reminded me often that when I was little I said to Uncle Rudy, "Uncle Wudy, I'm gonna zump on you!" I loved hearing that and would say it to him sometimes and he'd laugh although I am sure he was tired of hearing it. I was in their neighbourhood taking Colleen to dance last Thursday, thought about stopping by but it was around 7:30 and thought I would wait and call ahead and instead go this Thursday...

Popular posts from this blog

In the beginning when we could all fit it one room ...

This is my best guess as to who's who,I'd appreciate any help I can get. Back row holding the ceiling Uncles Mike Ford (aka Buddy Holly),Jack Barry,Bernie Mathews, Gerald Beninger,nie Gallagher, Rudy Corsini , Pat Ford , Ed Ford , Bob Dean , Cousin's Ford Gallager,Pat Gallagher 2nd Row Aunt Catherine,Margaret Ford , Mary Catherine Gallagher?, Vera Berry , Sean Berry?, Loretto Gallagher?, no idea , Loretto Berry /, Mike Ford , Brian Mathews ( he does in fact have an upper lip!) Aunt Loretto, 3rd Row Aunt Milly ( aka Sally Fields)Possibly Brian Barry to her right ,Laura Ford on her lap , Aunt Marge with Brenda ? on her lap, Aunt Nora with John on her lap and Anna Marie to her left, Aunt Helen holding Karen ?,Granddaddy holding Peter Beninger?, Aunt Colleen holding Robbie the gas fitter, Aunt Jackie holding Bernie, Aunt Eleanor holding Danny, Aunt Maureen holding Mark?, Front Row Joe Gallagher?, Dan Gallagher?, Tim Mathews , Terry Gallagher,Colleen Barry, no idea , Louise Benn

Bochsler Family Update

Last week I tried to "encourage" my family to post to this blog. I sent them all TERRIBLE pictures of themselves and threatened to post them here if they didn't post their own. Although they all responded soon enough to my threat, nobody has updated this blog yet. To be fair, this sort of thing is easier for me to do so I'll give a general update on the family. I won't post those nasty pictures just yet, because I'm sure there are some of me floating around and I don't want to start a war. You may remember there are 6 kids, in order of age: Mark, Colleen, Paul, David, Kathleen & Kevin. Hearing it listed like that reminds me of being called for dinner. :) Mom and Dad (Maureen and Al) are both in good health and living in that big house you remember in Ancaster. The house and property itself would look very different to many of you as my Dad's projects have really transformed the place. There are no more big willow trees (and no more treehouse!) :(

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul