Skip to main content





Comments

Loretto said…
I last saw John in June when I went out to visit Kevin and Fred. We had a really nice time in Vancouver with John. It was only for lunch and then he shopped with us for a bit but now that he is gone I am so happy for this time we had. He was looking really good that day. He was being the same old John he always was. He was such a sweet man. I will miss him.
Loretto (Ford) Woods

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?