Skip to main content

Happy to you Loretto

Loretta Wood's facebook profile tells me that today is her birthday. I'm not sure how successful our round of happy birthday was for Mark's big day last time, so maybe everyone should just go to Hallmark and send Loretto an e-card.
I'd post her email here but nasty web crawlers and spiders like to troll the internet for people's email addresses so those evil spammers have somewhere to send their junk mail.

Happy Birthday Loretto!

Comments

Dan Ford said…
Hey Pat, thanks for the heads up! lol. Hey what kind of a grandson of Loretto Ford are you? Spelling it with a "A" Its Loretto with a "o"
Take care P"O"T and have a great Day
patdean said…
Whew! thanks for the fix don! That was a close one. I'm not sure what I was thinking putting an "a" there.
robbyblogger said…
Happy Birthday Cos'.
How is this side of 39 treating you?
Happy Birthday Loretto!
Would this be a big one for you? You look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?