Skip to main content

Ford Family Reunion hotel information

Ok, I apologize for taking so long to get this all squared away! I have been calling and emailing a woman (who I first spoke with late last month) who apparently no longer works at the Days Inn! By the time I figured this all out there was no available rooms to reserve :(
Not to fret though! I quickly called the very nearby Comfort Inn http://www.choicehotels.ca/hotels/hotel?hotel=CN006
to get rooms blocked off. We have a total of 12 non smoking rooms blocked available from Thursday August 17th through Sunday August 19th under the code "Ford Family Reunion" that must be confirmed by July 20th to receive the group rate ($80 for Thursday and Sunday, $100 for Friday and $129 for Saturday) before the unspoken for rooms are released back out to the public.
A few highlights for this hotel are that there is a breakfast available for free each morning, each room is a "mini suite" with a microwave and fridge and wireless internet connection :)
So let's start the count down!

Comments

David B said…
I'm so jealous! Wish I could be there too! Have fun guys!!!
Paul B blogger said…
Hey, it's Monday night the 23rd? of July, and I just booked a room. seems like they didn't know that the special ended on the 20th. btw, I was quoted 80 a night for each night. As Borat would say, "Great Success!....very nice!"
Paul Bochsler

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?