Skip to main content

Plans?

Hi Folks,

I know that Danny is traveling close to home (he won't come to B.C. because of that outstanding warrant) and will visit the Gallagher Clan.
What are other people doing?
We're visiting up at the 2010 Olympics (Whistler Mountain) for a 25th wedding anniversary, A little camping in the interior and if the weather contiues as it has been we'll be tobogganing in August.

Comments

Loretto Woods said…
I am leaving next weekend to spend the summer at our trailer. Our son, Paul is a sailing instructor at a sailing club down the street so I have to stay there so he has transportation. Its a tough life but somebody has to live it. Come out to Sherkston and visit us!!
robbyblogger said…
What we do for our kids!

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?