Our Saintly Aunt Millie has turned 39 (again, yes more than once!)
I have not chatted with her lately (perhaps a decade) but if any one out there in WEB LAND lives near her maybe you know how she is doing?
I have not chatted with her lately (perhaps a decade) but if any one out there in WEB LAND lives near her maybe you know how she is doing?
Comments
Rob!
about 45 minutes ago minutes it was 8:08, and ground hog day, ie, when your head peaked out and you saw your shadow.
Well now, I guess me has to post an official birthday message.
Im sure Kevin will be giving you a paid day off for your birthday.If he doesnt ill have his mother give him a talking to.
Dan talk to your mom, today is Friday and my employer has left me feeling empty, not even a "howdy do"
It makes me sad.
sob
thanks for thinking of me.
i'll just sit here in the dark
alone
nobody loves me guess i'll go eat worms...
alone