Skip to main content

John's coming out

John relayed this story to me years ago, hopefully i got it right.
I believe it was Grandaddy's birthday and the brothers and sisters were lining up for that family picture at my parents place we have all seen ( I have john's but it's been through a fire)Aunt Maureen said to Uncle's John and Dan, when are you two going to get married? Dan replied ,im not going to get married ,i love them all.John then replied, Im not going to get married either , Im a homosexual.John said their was a long pause with the three of them looking at each other and finally Dan spoke and said,"You know, I always thought so!

Comments

patdean said…
Now that would be a great picture to post. Anyone have a soft copy of that photo, or a scanner handy to make one?

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?