I think the thing I remember most strongly about Aunt Colleen was her laugh. She had a great sense of humour and laughed a lot. If the joke was a little but "off colour" (spelled correctly for you American cousins), she couldn't help but still laugh with a look on her face that said "I might be laughing but that doesn't mean I approve."
Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...
Comments
Did anyone ever hear my mother swear? Yes the sh-t word had passed her saintly lips on at least two occassions that I remember swooning from.The best part was watching her face afterwards, first shock,horror then impish grin, everytime.