Skip to main content

Delta B.C.Ford's



Kevin , Ann ,Kieran and Kiana Ford. Ann works full time as a Teachers Aide and goes to school full time at SFU , finishing up her Teachers degree.Kieran just turned 11 years old last week .He has no job but is doing very well in grade 5 .He's our boardin dude , either skateboard or snowboard , he's da man .Kiana is 9 years old and plans to be 10 in June.She is also unemployed but spends her sparetime playing Ringette and is also into snowboarding when she isn't being a hardworking grade 4 student.They are both into art and music.I am self employed, my business is Coast Gas Fireplace Repair and the name basically tells it all.

Comments

Hi Kevin,
You and Ann look great and have such beautiful children. I can't believe how much Kieran looks like Kevin Ford of the seventies! Reading all of your stories about Uncle John made me feel kind of sad that I didn't know him very well but very happy for you that you did. I think he was very lucky to have such a great bunch around him.
Dan Ford said…
After clicking on the picture of Kieran and Kianna as you suggested i do, i see your third child from a previous relationship, he also resembles you in the 70s. Must have been a Thorold girl!!
colleen vennard said…
Kevin.
I agree you and Ann look great and your children are beautiful. Debbie is right Kieran reminds me a lot of when we were kids.
Colleen

Popular posts from this blog

Jackie's 80th Party pictures

Kevin makes a good point, however Chace was there - make no mistake about it - this kid gets around. We had to pick him up at the airport on Friday. He flew first class with his stroller, luggage and elmo diapers. He took quite a shine to Mark! Just a few pictures from the party this past Saturday...

Some of Paul Bochsler's pictures

I took a million silly pictures, thank goodness some of y'all were taking the same shot and are better photographers, but here are a few from my camera's perspective. Gosh, I'm trying to upload a zillion of them and it only takes four at a time. Bear with me. Note the 'two Jacks', 'Peter, Paul & Mary', and the oldest and youngest of the cousins. Paul

What number are you?